Whether you live, work or travel in the Northwich area, you can have your say on how the town can improve transport links by giving your views, as part of the Northwich Transport Strategy Consultation.
The strategy is being developed to address current traffic congestion issues and support the future housing and regeneration plans for the town and wider urban area.
The plans and proposals are included in a public consultation, which started on September 25th, and runs until 31st December 2017.
You can speak to officers from Cheshire West and Chester Council and the study team by attending one of their public events during the consultation period:
• Barnton Memorial Hall, 30 Townfield Lane, CW8 4LH,
Thursday 12th October 4pm-6.30pm
• Hartford Village Hall, 244 Chester Road, CW8 1LW,
Wednesday 25th October, 4-7pm
• Weaverham Community Centre, Russet Road,CW8 3HY,
Wednesday 1st November, 4pm-6.30pm
• Lostock Gralam Community Centre, 14 Stubbs Lane, CW9 7PU,
Tuesday 7th November 4pm-7pm
• Northwich Memorial Court, Chester Way, CW9 5QJ
Thursday 16th November, 4pm-7pm
• The Venue, Gadbrook Park, Gadbrook Road, CW9 7JL,
Wednesday 22nd November, 4pm-7pm
You can access the survey and consultation documentation by using the following link: